Date(s) - 04/30/2024
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Terraces on Sir Tyler
Categories No Categories
Commercial Members this 4-hour CE elective is just for you! Join us IN-PERSON for “What is IRC 1031 Exchange and How To Apply It” will be led by instructor John Starling here in the ballroom at Terraces Tuesday, April 30th at 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Doors will open at 8:00 am.
This is a FREE 4-hour CE course for RCA Members!
This course outlines a procedure for postponing the recognition of taxes on capital gain income upon disposition of real estate held for business or for investment.
- Which properties qualify for non-recognition treatment
- How an exchange transaction actually works
- How easy it is to postpone the payment of taxes and
- What you need to do to comply with the tax code and the regulations
- How to eliminate unnecessary taxes,
- How to retain all of your profit and equity, and
- How to get, in effect, an interest-free loan from the Federal government.
There is no reason to pay any of your hard-earned profit to Uncle Sam in the form of tax on CAPITAL GAINS as long as you intend to invest all of your current equity in other qualifying property.
We look forward to seeing you in class!